Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Improved GI, social, language but vestibular and proprioception suffering

We've had a few days of stability. I haven't adjusted any dosing. He complains of a headache, feeling cold and he starts crying when it's time for the next supplement. He needs more b12. he seems to only last 2.5 days and then it runs out and the screaming starts again.

I can't wait to see the naturopath again.

His OT noticed that his vestibular issues are worse now, he got really dizzy. He also crashed into Clara. It's the first time she saw him crash. She recommended the 'how does your engine run' program for self regulation.

Even with the bowling marble incentive he is not able to control himself. He crashed and tackled kids at the Storefront today.

The school board is trying to find a placement for him. They want to know if I want a small class with partial integration. I don't know what to ask for. There isn't expertise surrounding Aspergers in kindergarten. I just want him to enjoy school and I want the other kids to be protected from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment