Monday, June 13, 2011

The worst is over

Last night he ate a lot of roast chicken.

In his last juice I put:
3mg melatonin
1/8mg GABA
Probiotics, I think?

He drifted off late, but without tantrums.

This mornings first juice had:

1/4 ts multivitamin
1/4 ts GABA
1/2 capsule probiotics
1 cap carnosine

He was calm, wanted a lot of YouTube. I noticed that O'Doughs bread has soy. He's been eating it for 2 days. That could explain some of the stimming and agression.

I made a pot of organic veg broth and a pot of organic chicken stock.

Veg broth

Onion
Celery
Parsley
Leeks
Potato
Carrot
Kale
Pepper

Chicken stock
Roasted chicken carcass
Onion
Leeks
Celery
Carrots
Pepper

He had veg broth with carrots and rice pasta. For a treat he had Annie's gummi bunnies, he ate the red ones, I ate the orange ones.

His second juice had the same supplements as the morning. He was pretty good in the park. No pushing, kicking. lots of social communication. When I wasn't looking, he tried to wrestle with a kid. I 'll tell that's not allowed, he always takes it too far.

This morning he told me he's going to be a gentle boy today. I sighed a big sigh of relief after 2 years of anxiety over his aggression towards his peers.

He used the potty for 1&2 again today. MORE PROGRESS!

He's drinking the vegetable broth. He had a snack of organic rice bread with almond butter and blueberry jam, org tomatoes, org blackberries, org cucumber and org carrots.

That b12 shot is the easiest, simplest autism treatment. I want to become a methylb12 fairy, visiting all autistics every 3 nights to inject it into their bum!

No comments:

Post a Comment